- Set includes- one telescopic aluminum handle, one mop head base and one 5.25"x17.5" damp mop head
- Rated Best Washable Mop by Real Simple Magazine - May 2012
- Lightweight and very maneuverable
- Telescopic handle adjusts so you can clean comfortably regardless of your height - Extends from 34" to 61"
- e-cloth fiber technology penetrates and removes dirt,grease, oil, grime
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard flooring surfaces with just water
Where to Use: All Floor Cleaning – vinyl, bamboo, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete
There really should be another word, because “mop” just doesn’t do justice to this ergonomic floor whiz! The sturdy aluminum handle is telescopic, adjusting to your wishes. The base is on a 360° swivel so it gets into corners and hard to reach places other mops can’t. Then there’s the modern fiber technology that penetrates and removes dirt, grease, oil, grime and bacteria much better than common mops – and it does it with just water! Gone are the days of using “mystery” chemicals to push around dirt on your floors.
How to Use
Assemble the mop by inserting handle into the mop base joint. The telescopic handle adjusts to the length you desire between 34" and 61".
Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water. Place mop head on floor, velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop.
During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted. An "S" motion is recommended for best results.
Caring for the Deep Clean Mop
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.